to Easter - for very young
Teaching ideas for this story:
- Big Book:
- Capture pictures to
print and laminate - make big book.
- Make Larger Easter eggs - cover seal or laminate.
- Valcrose over -
remove to reveal story picture.
- * Easter Surprise
12 egg plastic camping egg
- from Katmandu or similar shops
- * Plastic eggs that separate -
usually come with lollies inside
- about Easter time -packs of
six from Warehouse etc x2
Some small props - rock, heart, smiley face, cross etc.
- These need
to fit inside the eggs.
- Use pictures from book for those you can't source.
Capture and print pictures about walnut size or smaller -
- * Be aware that the plastic
eggs are quite fragile
- and the props small so stay with teacher.
- The children can take turns to get them out and show the class.
Use the Surprise Eggs book with
this as you tell the story.
- The children love surprises!